A successful organisation depends on quality relationships. The job gets done more efficiently and effectively when people are communicating and cooperating to the best of their ability.
Having spent the last 15 years developing expertise in interpersonal and group dynamics, motivation, communication and conflict resolution, I am very well placed to help improve the quality of relationships in your organization.
I have worked with international and local organizations including most recently the World Health Organisation for whom I delivered a 3 day staff workshop on strengthening personal resilience, stress management, empathy and listening skills.
Here is a list of areas where I might be able to help your organization:
- Coaching for managers and executives
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Communication and listening skills
- Employee Wellbeing and Performance
- How to deal with difficult people (bosses, colleagues or customers)
- Conflict mediation and resolution
- Minimising role ambiguity and role confusion
- Employee self-care
- How to run effective meetings
- How to give and receive feedback well
- Organizational Stress Management
- Building Resilience
- Burnout Prevention
I offer workshops, short courses, personal mentoring and coaching. I can also facilitate team building days and staff retreats. This list is not exhaustive so please ask if you are unsure. For a preliminary chat please do get in touch.